View Single Post
Old 18-01-2008, 21:26   #11
Retlaw
I am Banned

Re: I hate Vista!!!!

Sounds like you've picked up a virus

My computer crashed at new year, my firewall went down.
My anti virus program found a worm, the little sod had replicated itself 127
times and had even crossed a partition, the antivirus prog kept telling me it they been deleted, but found them again on the next scan, finally found
the little buggers doing a manual search of all the files, and deleted them one by one, then emptied the dustbin.

When you solve your problem make a restore point.
Retlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie View Post
I hate Vista too and am having lots of glitches at the moment. These are too numerous to list but here are just a couple.

Whenever I close down a web page or link eg, Accyweb Quiz, Internet Explorer closes down and re-starts (this has only started happening in the last 2-3 weeks for no apparrent reason)

Internet Explorer periodically closes down just for the hell of it, this has been happening for a few months.

I cannot access Windows Mail, it worked fine at first but now all I get is error messages and mates ringing me up asking why I have not replied to their e mail. I have taken my account off Windows Mail and put it back on again from scratch, it still doesn't work.

Whenever I go to Microsoft website to search for a solution to my problems, there is no solution available.

It will not let me do System restore although it goes through all of the motions then tells me that it was unsuccessful when it re-boots.

I am seriously considering a new operating system or smashing my computer to smithereens

I hate Vista, it's total and utter poo..
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote