Thread: Match Off
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2008, 09:27   #49
Give us the old gree

Re: Match Off

Listed below are a couple of quotes from Brentford fans who travelled up for the game... Their M/B has lit up like a christmas tree, i take it they dont like what happened. I like the quote "amaturish" !!!

I think weve been found out

Dont suppose EW is jumping thru hoops we have lost good revenue and if i remember correctly we are liable for the Brentfords teams travel and accomodation for the re-arranged match

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For Accrington to convince people to make the trip by telling them that the game was definitely on reeks of a stitch up - just so they didn't lose out IF, by some slim chance, the game did go ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know they're here on merit but amatuerish Accrington simply shouldn't be in the league instead of the likes of Exeter and Oxford. You can't run football clubs like this and you can't treat fans like we were treated yesterday

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1150292 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1150292 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid">Once again there is NO thought for the fans, the fans that make the trips week in week out at much expense.

Fair play to the vast numbers that made the effort, only to be screwed by a non league team with a non league ground.

Accrington should be ashamed of themselves.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid"><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote