Thread: bullying
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2008, 19:57   #24
flashy
God Member

Re: bullying

Reece is getting bullied by a lad called Jess at school, so i went down to school and bollocked the kid, several times, i told him that if he hit Reece again i would get Reece's older cousin to hit him, then i told him that if that didnt work i'd get the police involved, the deputy head wasnt impressed with what i did but he did grin at me and say 'shanida your not supposed to do that'..and i said 'well you do naff all about it when i let you know, so i'm taking matters into my own hands, so tough'

Reece has a bad temper like me and other kids know that if they wind him up and hit him he will just flip and end up retaliating, then thats when Reece gets done for it because the teachers havent seen what the other kid has done for Reece to react the way he does...it really ****** me off

they say schools are supposed to have anti bullying polices in place, i say they talk ****