View Single Post
Old 28-01-2008, 20:55   #32
Lilly
God Member

Re: Suspended for drinking... shandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The Mother, do you remember her? earlier in this post she was being insulted for how she looks, probably went to the press hoping that liberal minded people would agree that banning shandy is not only silly but moronic, the fact that you agree with the morons that run the school without any form of common sense makes you a?

-----

Please print out and fill in, (you may take a Dictionary in to this test), what this makes you!

If however it proves too difficult,
I can make it a multi-choice question.
a/ Moron.
B/ Maroon
3:Martini not stirred but shaken, (I'll have it at play time thank you Miss MoneyPenny!).
So it was the mother who went to the press? I thought so. Who else would it have been. Like you say, she probably did it thinking she'd be in for some sympathy from other parents. If so then she's a very unintelligent woman who thinks that rules only apply to others. That, to me, is evidence of a moron.

How can I be a moron for suggesting that school rules be upheld? I assume I have got the multiple choice question right and that you were not calling me a maroon or a martini.

As I said before, if the school's policies don't suit her she should send her child elsewhere but she strikes me as the sort of person who will always find some rule to bleat about, be it the contents of lunchboxes, hairstyles, earrings, uniform etc.