View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 14:47   #71
ASFCRed56
Junior Member+

Exclamation Re: Hoskins Sacked!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwenred1968 View Post
Didn't see the Invite from Mr Coleman as would have turned up to see him.
I was at the match once again a sack of SH*TE but never mind that debacle let me put you ARS* kissing coleman fans straight about one or two things

1. Hoskins was called in to see the boss about taking over the academy all ages to include the reserves, which would encompass him working upto 5 extra nights per week FOR NO EXTRA SALARY!!!(WOULD YOU DO IT?) I don't think so!!
2.Having been therefore told he could leave the club with immeadiate effect the genius Manager realised that they had no one to look after the reserves at carlisle and the cheeky bastar* ask him if he would still do it?
3. Can I also ask anyone if it is true that one of our management duo headbutted a carlisle player?
4. Ashley is a very accomplished coach who coaches at Burnley f.c
on a part time basis of an evening which is a paid position.
5. Is it a coincidence that our goalkeeping coach was got rid of to bring in one of his mates?

I have been supporting this club for a long time and not just for five minutes I am sorry that I cannot keep ars* kissing the manager who from my point of view is killing this team!!!

This is a first visit to the fans forum and all I need to say is what an utter load of nonsense the above statement from darwenred is!
Whoever is supplying you with the information darwenred is telling you a few 'porkies'. You obviously haven't really spent much time on the official website to see the tremendous development of the Youth Programme over the last 2 years and by the way have a look at the Director of Youths qualifications!!!!!! Two Youth players were on the pitch at the end of the last home game!!!!!!! Is that not the progress wanted????
John, Jimmy and all the staff work tremendously hard for Accrington Stanley and utter garbage being posted on this forum is a disservice for the club, staff and true fans. I would like to finish by asking darwenred to get his facts right before posting on the forum because he couldn'y be further from the truth.
ASFCRed56 is offline   Reply With Quote