View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 09:38   #1
Christies Child

Junior Cup Final

First can I say what a pain it has been to post on this site!
Why no official site as before?

Regarding last night at Christie Park.

Whilst I applaud your Manager on Radio Lancs that the best team won over the 2 legs, I CANNOT condone his antics during and certainly after the game. Your club deserve much better from someone who as a player I and other Morecambe supporters HAD tremendous respect for. Unfortunately that does not extend to him as a Manager. His constant questioning of every referees judgement that went against you was bad enough, but his disgraceful behaviour after the game when he verbally abused the officials who had to call for ground security to hold him back was totally unacceptable.

I'm afraid that unless Mr Coleman alters his ways, your fine club and excellant supporters will be tarnished. It is no suprise that you have the worst record in the Conf, if your Manager acts like that all the time. You cannot constantly blame officials for lack of discipline on the part of your players. Discipline is something that is the responsibility of the Manager.

Last nights sending offs were ALL justified. The referee did well considering it was his biggest game to date. What a pity his lasting memories are of a Manager completely loosing it.
Christies Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web