View Single Post
Old 17-02-2008, 06:42   #57
the real michael
I am Banned

Re: "Silly Cow" Clr Britcliffe

big deal... some over the hill fat faced remedial speaks its mind ... whats wrong with that? when people call for the sacking of anyone who speaks his (or her) mind it goes to show how thick the complainers are! we cant tell the truth.. we cant smoke
we cant say ****... or queer .. or bellittle anyone for offending these incredibly retarded idiots who complain about what others say, yet in reality its the complainers who should be stood on like the cockroaches they are.... people who complain of others social etiquette hide even bigger sins
and just to throw off any suspicion , try to look like a good person by objecting to anything that can be referred to as "offensive" very sad and pretentious...

these peoples judgements are worthless, even GOD doesnt judge on
what is said, he judges on what has been DONE, this means that if it was up to the ill informed low esteemed tards to force conformity onto us, eventually they would have
to sack and condemn themselves too because if everyone had a vioce recorder permenantly switched on, i will guarantee 100% that everyone will say something others
will find offensive, and in perspective to their tiny egos...will have signed their own death warrant, and lets speak the truth here, thats a very retarded thing to do.

I too would like to know how the patter went because if she wasnt what he said then why didnt she come back with a better
retort ...was it because the fat old fart had a piont?

In order to give perfect judgement one thing is paramount, the TRUTH ...
if the truth offends you , your not as smart as your delusion makes you beleive...
communication will lead to world peace and restore harmony to the universe
shutting people up and oppressing opinions that dont agree with you will
result in global war ... and considering all the information i hold regarding the eventual
downfall and rapture of every living thing on earth i think that to condemn a man for speaking his mind (NO MATTER HOW SENILE HE IS) is pure evil, and evil is pure DUMB
the real michael is offline   Reply With Quote