View Single Post
Old 18-02-2008, 00:22   #90
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: "Silly Cow" Clr Britcliffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
i know all councillors are "NOT" a waste of time,that is not my beef,never will be,what i am saying is you can never get em all to work together, sad but true, ya will learn that if you keep going to em, you may view that as negative, your right, i view it as fact.
Ok, wasn't meant personal to your goodself Cashy and willing to listen to views .. suppose we are just a country that doesn't give much praise when it is due .. only criticism.

Blazey: Actually I don't think the Cllr had said anything much before he made this remark. Agree this is what happens in Parliament too, however, everybody missing the point here, he denied saying it ... Ok perhaps he forgot is the best excuse I can allow him.. . Like I said storm in a teacup and just made me laugh at the time, did not make me gasp with shock, just thought was all part of the banter. Do think that the Mayor could have stepped in though and asked him for an apology of some sort, as she could have easily retaliated and got into a real slanging match, but was said in a light hearted sort of way, not aggresively.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote