Thread: big defender
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 14:10   #5
depechemode

Re: big defender

firstly i am intitled to my say as much as any1 , this forum is like whalley pubs , very clickie . secondly i have followed this club since i was 10 years old (30 years ago ) . i take both my sons to games when iam not working but since i work in care i often take clients to stanley matches . when my first son was born i wanted to call him stanley but his mother wouldnt let me stating she would not want to be heard shouting for our stanley to come in for his tea . i only just started coming on here because now my son has got a 360 i can get on the pc . i was 1 of the few people in blackburn that didnt go and watch rovers when jack walker came in . 1 of my biggest thrills was having my son as a mascot 10 years ago my second was watching stanley get into the league and my third was trying the crossbar challenge twice around new years day end. i love the club even though i do not come from or live in accy . do i still need to buy a follow stanley sticker for my new car ? yes i do . i remember going to catch the bus at intack blackburn to go to the stanley gateshead match wearing my stanley top ( hollands pie ) and having people laugh at me , did i give a hoot ? no . did i still go when rovers where top of the prem and stanley where still wondering how to get the seats from lancashire cricket club ? yes i did and will still go even if i come home in a foul mood .
depechemode is offline   Reply With Quote