Thread: attendances
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 18:55   #55
KiTChener

Re: attendances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
Most of all they have to make it worth joining the ellete bunch called season ticket holders, whom have been shafted at times with new innovative ploys in dragging gates in, also giving something back to the season ticket holder, free shirt, good regular discounts, 1st dibs etc as other clubs do.
Yes, got to feel that me & my mates have felt this over last few years, think that we should, at very least, have some kind of concession for cup games. When club states that Brentford game is £10.00, we have effectively lost £3.00......will Eric buy us a pint, to compensate?? I know that purchasing a season ticket 'entitles' us to two 'free' games, but that advantange is being eroded, year by year. Especially, as for me, I know I'm going to miss a couple at least, but I'm happy to pay, 'cos I think it helps the club. As, indeed, I always buy a programme, & 50/50 tickets!!

However, I really feel that ST holders, having paid their money up front, should have a little 'rub of the green'. Most of us will be happy to buy, knowing that we may miss a few games, so, two 'free' home games does not really compensate for the fact that we place our hopes, up front, for the next full season.

In fact, there are now four of us who are debating on whether we renew or not..... it all depends on the 'deal' that that Eric decides to offer!!

Hopefully,someone from the club reads these comments....so, if you have anything to say, you know how to PM me!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote