View Single Post
Old 22-02-2008, 18:05   #45
Eric
God Member

Re: "Silly Cow" Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
Because Clr B told lies. Read the initial post. You seem to only post party political views and never check any facts. You attack all progressives, such as Gayle. It's your job. When PB drops the letter off to the Ob via your house, you just sign it. You can recognise Peter's words, peters insider argument, a mile off. I am fed up of pandering to people who think they are the political elite and the rest of us should just shut up and play fairy.

Your man has been caught with his pants down to use an old fashioned saying, and he should own up!
I don't think it has anything to do with his pants ... he's not Bill Clinton, (the man who convinced America that a blow job is not sex). But politicians are noted for blurting out things in debate. Our late PM, Pierre Trudeau, once told a member of the opposition to eff off in the House of Commons. Canadians thought this was ok, even funny. Unfortunately, he denied saying it, claiming that what came out of his mouth was "fuddle duddle." I still have a fuddle duddle coffee mug.

Question: are your council debates televised?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote