Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: "Silly Cow" Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
If it costs a small amount to get councillors focused on the job at hand, then it's money well spent.
And what exactly is your current focus? From here it looks like taking every opertuneaty to poke your opposite numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
Shame the voters were conned into putting these deceitful there in the first place.
I voted for Peter. I have admitted it several times on here. I am not ashamed about it either. I think he is doing good things for Ossy. The latest being our four new CCTV cameras. One of which will hopefully reduce the anti social behavour I experiance on a regular basis with teenagers entering/exiting the park.

I have worked with Gayle for well over 12 months with the Friends of Rhyddings Park and I think very highly of her. I would however still have to vote for Peter should she stand against him again. Not because I don't think she would make a first class Councillor, I know she would. The reason is that I would not want to assist the Labour Party take control of HBC while you are still the leader.

You talk about honestly and not conning us, the voters, why don't you explain to us all about the rift within the local Labour Party since you became leader? Or maybe you would rather stay quiet and deny it exists.

Open and honest works two ways.

While we are talking about petty bickering will you be providing the Torys with some pictures for their campaign leaflets this time