View Single Post
Old 24-02-2008, 01:56   #40
Madhatter
God Member

Re: How Does Your Garden Grow?

I laughed till i cried at all the answers on here.

Aleks leave Jen alone
and stop being nasty to jambuttys grandson.

Wish I had a green house like that, crime that its full of tools.
I've only got the two 6*6 roofs and a 4 7metre lawn borders, I do try to do them,but watering them's a struggle. I'm going to try to fit automatic sprinklers this year.

The spider plants are taking over one border I didn't think spider plants were hardy but they come back every year bigger than before.
My cordyline is the same, and is now pot bound and several feet tall, I plan to replace that this year
Going to try to get my spot lights done too, although if I buy a new one it won't be big enough to light up. The back garden roof is the nicest, I've got a little water feature on there, the water echos through the landing when the windows open in summer. This ones all lit at night, one shines on the water and throws rippling reflections on the wall. Councill don't like it though, Miseries keep writing to me accusing of breaking the windows when I climb out.
Ahh thoughts of summer days of planting out, then reaping the rewards drinkin a nice cold beer. Lets hope we have a nice summer this year.
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote