Thread: Accybot
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2008, 12:17   #11
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Accybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
what sticker is this ya talikng about???
A few members of the site a couple of years ago, had some stickers made with the accyweb logo and address, to put in their cars, (at their own expense), It seems Balzey now wants one.

To get them made in bulk the initial cost is too much for the site to support, therefore they haven't been made, a rough estimate was made as to how much they would cost to each member (so that costs are covered and a small profit could go to the site), it was around the £3.00 mark, therefore until a cheaper source for bulk stickers is found they aren't going to be made.

However that doesn't mean Mick and others aren't still searching for alternatives, The same applies for key rings, mugs, sweaters and other such items.
At the moment all contributions go to the upkeep of the site, (servers, software, etc.).

But if or rather when Mick finds somewhere that will supply these items the only alternative is if members want that sort of thing, they will have to have their own made usually at great expense.

If anyone knows of a supplier that could reduce the costs for such items I'm sure Mick would be interested to know.

Last edited by Less; 25-02-2008 at 12:23.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote