View Single Post
Old 27-02-2008, 09:26   #27
entwisi
God Member

Re: The latest from Europe

No other country has told us to do anything. A collective of countries that we have agreed to join are making collective discussions on what they believe is the right thing to do(rightly or wrongly just with any other law in any other country). Whether you like it or not we all live under rules imposed upon us by either laws of this country, morals or personal scruples. If you really struggle to accept this then you are going to be unhappy for pretty much the rest of your life.

I'm not annoyed that someone has had a go at bikers, I took Neils post and responded with my opinion based on my experience of > 20 years as a biker. Your statement of 90% of bikers shows just how ignorant you are of them. I doubt you know 10 bikers so how you can make sweeping statements about them being injured or how they ride shows you up to be talking from a viewpoint with little or no basis on reality. I sit here with a broken back which will cause me pain for the rest of my life due to a car driver making assumptions about bikers ignoring traffic laws. She decided that Amber to bikers meant accelerate where I know it means stop, unfortunately for me she decided to 'be a biker' and accelerated into the back of me as I stopped. so don't go pontificating at me about those who choose to ignore traffic laws.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote