View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 17:07   #2
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Mummy stop drinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
Catch Up | ITV

Who watched the tv programme last night - Mummy stop drinking on itv at 8pm?

Ive just watched it and you dont realise do you how much you drink until its put in front of you. Thats what happened to them. They opened a bottle of wine to unwind after the kids had gone to bed, had a couple of glasses out of it well one of them knocked back the whole bottle a night, and then put it in the fridge and the next nite finished it off.

It was interesting to watch.

How many of you have a drink to unwind after work or after the kids go to bed? Id watch this if you havent done already.

Me even though i have booze in the house i dont drink it that often. The last time i had an alcoholic drink was new years eve - time before that i think it was last may. But even before i wasnt drinking i never used to drink in the house. Mum never drank in the house only if it was xmas or if we had a party. Otherwise it was tea all the way. My sisters are different they dont think nothing of drinking a glass of wine in the house.
I watched it shillelagh, it was very interesting. Being a wine drinker myself I'm glad it wasn't about Dads or I would have been up the creek without a paddle