View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 05:53   #33
blazey
God Member

Re: So you think your 'Chip & Pin' card is safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
Err did you bother to read my post? Nope, to re-iterate

" Its YOUR responsibility to ensure you keep your pin safe, that means hiding the pad with your hand, positioning your body or even as I said telling them to chuff off"

Take responsibility for something in your life.

Oh and thanks for the insightful evidence or reasoning to back up your NEVER EVER satatement, Oh I forgot, you-re training in Law, eveidence doesn't come into it does it.
I thought the whole point of a bank was to give THEM the responsibility of keeping our money safe. Though Northern Rock comes to mind so maybe I shouldn't speak so soon.

Signatures don't need to be covered up as there is very few people who could learn your signature off one glance. I don't quite understand where the idea of chip and pin being safer than signatures came from.

A four digit number or someones precise, practiced signature... a pin only needs to be remembered the one time as well and then they can just chance it at the cash machine to their own number.

And no, i dont often read every single post word for word because I do start to get tired with the long study hours, but I try my best to comprehend everything people say to me when i'm fatigued. I have problems with reading computer screens in general so I do get lazy with it.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote