View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:48   #17
AccyLass
God Member

Re: Looking To Volunteer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Always being one who tries to solve problems rather than cause them, I could use someone a few afternoons to throw the hoover around the house, sow a few buttons on shirts make evening meals Ironing and a few other domestic chores.

This will relieve us both of a few problems, you having too much time on your hands and me not being a domesticated sort of bloke, I could get you a key cut so you wouldn't have to rely on me being in when you call.
So far as starting in September I can't see that being a problem as nothing has been done since last September so a few more months won't make any difference to me.

May I thank you in advance for volunteering and rest assured I will leave everything for you to tackle so that you can go home knowing that you have used your time in a useful fashion.

Oh and if you prove to be satisfactory I will contact the mods to arrange a standing order of some plus karma points every third week from your starting date.
Oh but I couldn't possibly make your life any easier, your a fella, it's not allowed

You want it a bit like this?

How do women define a 50/50 relationship?

We cook- They eat.
We clean. They dirt.
We iron. They wrinkle.

Beside the karma points, as great as they are of course, what do I get out of it, ahhh going home thinking what a wonderful job I did.
I'm afraid all I can do, is offer you a small piece of advice.....

Don't spend £2 to dry-clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it, put it on a hanger. Next morn buy it back for 50p.