View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:20   #45
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: If i Ruled the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
You used the word 'calumny' on another thread to me Less and, yes, not too proud to admit did have to look it up .. so be careful about what you say each time you address me, suggesting I am three sheets to the wind every time I come on this forum.. BLAZEY ! You want your first case of libel ? Will pay you well.

You also notice I did put a 'fun tongue stickng out' smiley, which you never fail to point out to our other members !!!

Anyway, would have been far sexier if you had said "Vous les femmes stupides !"

Oooh, yes Less I will win ! .. ' cause very experienced in the Achilles' Heel of the opposite sex .. will keep as a trump card for later.
Katex unfortunately I wasn't just shooting wildly from the hip-flask, even if you can't remember writing it I can remember reading it and it wasn't happy smilies that finished the post off:-

Quote:
Gotta' admit Shill, did make me feel guilty watching it, as I sat there eating my tea, and already on me 3rd glass of wine ! .. was determined not to drink much during the week after that report, but here I am ... glass of wine in front of me. I am sipping it gently to try and make it last longer .. so maybe some hope for me.

I think it is just a habit .. who knows ? Maybe I have joined the Alcoholics of this world and need help.

OK .. "I AM AN ALCOHOLIC" .. isn't that how you start. ? Not really taking the Micky .. know a serious subject.
so, play your trump card you know you want to, you've been trying to get something off your chest in many threads now's your chance.

Use me as your whipping post if you wish just get it out in the open.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote