View Single Post
Old 15-03-2008, 03:31   #12
mani
Senior Member+

Re: Broadband Bandwidth.

not being funny jam but if ur with BT in the first place what do you expect?

there's alot better deals out there with isp's that are alot better than BT regardless of how much or little you use. since your a low user compared to most your in a very demanded catergory. isp's love ppl who use little internet rather than the heavy ones. you could in theory with the right package get it for free.

talktalk for example would include your line rental, free evenin weekend calls and free broadband for around 16 quid a month. and their customer service is good too.

i'm a more heavy user so i wanted an isp who was an internet company first so i'm with pipex.

i'm with pipex for about 3 yrs now. for the 3rd yr they never deducted a single payment and instead cut me off after 15 months and billed me all at once. i paid it off but also wrote in a letter of complaint as advised to me by OFCOM. they were brill. they wrote back two weeks later apologising on this oversight. gave me 6 months free internet and knocked my price plan from £18 a month to 9.99 a month forever regardless of bandwidth and on the 8mb broadband which will get upgraded as their premier service gets upgraded