View Single Post
Old 18-03-2008, 04:29   #937
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Hyndburn to be axed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Seems to me Jaysay, that the only D***Head around here is your goodself.
Cllr. Jones, to me, appears to be a genuine fella' and courageous enough to express his thoughts to a wide audience here on Accyweb on matters that affect us all in Hyndburn. OK .. you appear to be up the Tory Blue arse .. but please come back with something more constructive than just common insults.
I don't wish to fall out with you katex, but as the story goes he started it, I only turn to name calling when some one else starts it, if you want proff just read through the "Silly Cow" thread. During this thread if I answere post by cllr Jones (to give him is Sunday name) I always used his first name, until he called me a pillock, (I however do not use the full word when replying but only the first and last letter with infills) then I'm sorry but all bets where off, I can be as nice as the next person on here and join in good clean banter, but I can also turn nasty like Jones can, when he stops I will. If you notice the only time he has anything to say on here is when he shows his pathological hatered for any Conservative, which as I've said before shows me he's just not wired up right. Maybe katex if you aked cllr Jones if he would like to come on here and set out Labours alternative Budget for the 2008/9 financial year it would be very enlightening, and at least do something constructive. Every one on this site has a right to say what they want within reason and I try to keep to those standards. I am quite aware there are people on here with differnt political views to my own, its a free world, and I'm prepared to debate with anyone, but cllr Jones tries to browbeat people, well Im sorry he aint going to brow beat me, this is when he loses is rag, and when that happens he's on a loser full stop. If cllr Jones stops the insults so will I, and if he is prepared to apologies so am I, I can't be much fairer than that katex. having said all that I still like you katex, not alot, but I still like you