Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2004, 16:24   #204
Sparkologist
I am Band

Re: Joke Of The Day

This Genie in a bottle certainly does the rounds....

A little old lady was in the kitchen one day, washing the dishes. She picked an empty bottle out of the water, and began to wash it, when suddenly a genie appeared beside her.
'You have led a long and good life,' said the genie, 'I have come to reward you, by granting you three wishes. Ask for anything you want and I shall make it happen.'
The old lady was surprised but cynical. Not really believing that anything would happen, she decided to play along for a minute. 'OK,' she said, 'turn all those dirty dishes into money.' With that there was a flash, a bang and a cloud of smoke. When the smoke had cleared, the dishes had turned to a pile of cash.
'My!' said the little old lady, staggered that it had actually worked, 'perhaps you could make me young and beautiful again.' There was another flash, bang and more billowing smoke. Once again, the genie was true to his word. Before him stood a beautiful young lady. Excitedly she carried on. 'Can you please turn my dear old tom cat into a handsome young man?'
For a third time, there was a flash, a bang and plume of smoke and the cat was replaced by a handsome young man. Smiling devilishly, she turned to the young man and said, 'At last. I want to make love to you for the rest of the day, and all night too!'
The young man looked at her for a moment, then replied in a high pitched voice, 'Well, you should have thought of that before you took me to the vet's, shouldn't you!'

All those flashes, bangs & clouds of smoke remind of the last wiring I did!!!

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote