View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 00:37   #39
blazey
God Member

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To all accyweb members

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Now let me see – this thread is about congratulating all members of this forum for achieving 500,000 plus posts.

My post is about the forum, in particular about the quality of those 500,000 plus posts. How can that be off topic Less?

Oooops! I forgot! If my view of a topic is different to the majority then it is inadmissible and a target for inane comments, childish behaviour and self imagined ‘witty’ repartee as is borne out in Less’ post #24.

To those people who find my posts boring then the solution is quite simple. DON’T READ THEM AND DON’T POST COMMENTS ABOUT THEM. Just ignore me.

But you can’t can you. You can’t bear to have someone with an opinion different to your own posting his view.

I stand by my view – most threads are dragged off topic with inane comments, childish behaviour and self imagined ‘witty’ repartee.

The thread entitled Accyweb elections at http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/accyweb-elections-37647.html#post544055 is a typical example and a stark testimony to my view where entwisi opened the topic with a laudable suggestion. But apart from 2 posts the rest where off topic with inane comments, childish behaviour and self imagined ‘witty’ repartee.
You should know as well as I do that the most irritating contributers aren't ignored. Look at me for example people complain about pretty much everything I say yet they keep coming back for more JB I think we are actually the FAVOURITE members of accyweb, because people just love to hate us
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote