View Single Post
Old 24-03-2008, 20:29   #107
lancsdave
God Member

Re: Morning After Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I'd love to see any of you old men have a go at pulling me. My drink is southern comfort and a splash of lemonade, no ice. Form a queue in an orderly fashion and I've installed swinging doors so you don't need to bother closing the door behind you when I send you on your way

Ideal man:
  • At least 6ft tall
  • Blonde but will settle for dark if meet all other criteria
  • Good dancer - I don't want to be tripping over your two left feet
  • Strong but not too muscley - nobody sleeps on rocks when you can have plush feathers soft is nice
  • Good strong bone structure - nice cheeks are a must... and thats both sets
  • Nice dresser but not wearing the entire topshop wardrobe, I want a subtle man
  • On that note, not too loud in general, I don't want a guy that draws too much attention to himself that gets him into trouble, but he should be able to stick up for himself too
  • Must give lots of compliments and know when not to speak. When I am studying I do not want you tugging at me telling me i'm gorgeous.. at least not more than 3 times a day.
  • He mustn't compete with me. I'm not his mate, so he shouldn't treat me like it.
  • Mustn't try and change my beliefs in anyway. I'm not going to become an atheist no matter what Richard Dawkins says.
  • Must have ambition
  • Must have or be aiming for a career - the forces do not count
  • Mustn't wax/shave/epilator or anything else that removes masses of body hair - unless he needs to tweeze his mono brow, that's allowed
  • Therefore MUST be hairy
  • Must have a reasonable length of hair - shaved heads are a no no
  • Must have similar music taste - no chav music
  • Must be aged 18-27 (though may settle for 30 if other criteria met)
  • MUST MUST MUST give and receive in bed. I'm not a slave and I'm not a doll. Happy medium = Happy lady
I shall stop now before I get shoved into 18+.

But no harm in trying, right lads?

HAHAHAHA

It doesn't mention flash car so will a bus pass do ?