View Single Post
Old 26-03-2008, 16:44   #49
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post

(that just my professional opinion, obviously you know better Less. Dont let it get in the way of your prejudice!)

so now you claim to be 'Professional'? Shouldn't someone that is 'Professional', be detached enough to be able to assess a situation which let's face it you aren't even involved in, Professionally? That is to say you should be detached and offering only your 'Professional', opinion? Not 'cat calling' like a mere amateur?

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt when you say you are, 'Professional', that it has something to do with social work, well I hope if my grand children ever need a professional it will be someone better suited to the task than you and let's face it they probably will need one after all their parents aren't of the same sex!

Now find yourself a dark room, curl up in the foetus position stick your thumb in your mouth rock backwards and forward and repeat the mantra, "I won't let the horrible little man upset me", for the next day or so then maybe all will be well both in yourself as a person and in yourself as a 'Professional'.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote