View Single Post
Old 27-03-2008, 00:36   #69
steeljack
God Member

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No, every one doesn't have the right to be a parent, parenthood is a natural thing, for a 'normal couple'.
If however that couple are, 'not normal', and here I class normal to be male & female, A lesbian couple or a gay couple in all practicalities cannot produce a child, that is a sacrifice they must make to be accepted as 'normal' for them in my eyes.
If lesbians and gays can find love together fine I've no problem, when they introduce into that factor a child that has to grow up with 'artificial', parents then I'm sorry the couple are not being responsible, they are producing a living being to fulfil their needs, that is selfish.

Less , I'm going to disagree with you on his one , from my own observations children raised in gay homes have turned out better than children I know who have been raised by either "welfare queens" or "regular families", a couple of these children were adopted as "rejects" one by a male couple and the other by a lesbian couple , both children are mixed race, both were born HIV POS , one also had drug fetal syndrome , both of the kids are now teenagers and I defy anyone to show me two better kids , both are well educated (one is due to begin college inthe fall) both are well mannered , able to eat at a table using knives and forks with adults and hold a decent conversation without using the regular grunts and ughs, and niether has been in any kind of trouble
not long ago no-one would allow gay/lesbian couples to adopt ...(they were just perverts who would molest them) then social services found they had a problem , a lot of babies who they thought had no future, they were going to die anyway, and decided to let gay/lesbian couples take the problem off their hands .....well it turned out wrong , these "rejects" were taken into loving caring homes , not only they survived but they thrived , other couples I am aware of but do not know were not so lucky , but, and this is a big but ...they made the effort and tried (where regular adopters didn't want to know), so I think saying "normal couples" are the only natural environment for a child to be raised in is wrong .

ok , rant over

Last edited by steeljack; 27-03-2008 at 00:38.
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote