View Single Post
Old 27-03-2008, 00:55   #71
Eric
God Member

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No, every one doesn't have the right to be a parent, parenthood is a natural thing, for a 'normal couple'.
If however that couple are, 'not normal', and here I class normal to be male & female, A lesbian couple or a gay couple in all practicalities cannot produce a child, that is a sacrifice they must make to be accepted as 'normal' for them in my eyes.
If lesbians and gays can find love together fine I've no problem, when they introduce into that factor a child that has to grow up with 'artificial', parents then I'm sorry the couple are not being responsible, they are producing a living being to fulfil their needs, that is selfish.

Why are you angry? Is there something you are fighting for that you already know is wrong?
Couldn't disagree more ... last time I checked my calendar it was the 21st century ... the 1950s Ossy and Harriet days are over .... and surely there must be qualifications other than gender in order to be a parent. By the way don't hetro couples produce children in order "to fulfil their needs"? How many times on AccyWeb do we read posts about "today's youth" ... you know, the kids that come from what you would term "normal" couples. Are you assuming that gay couples do a worse job of parenting than the beer swilling, dope smoking, tv addicted, junk food stuffing low lifes that seem to populate your community?

By the way, your argument starts from a definition of "normal" that many people would not accept today. In other words, it is seriously flawed from the start. What you seem to be giving us is opinion masquerading as an argument.

Just a query (sorry, no pun intended) is gay marriage legal in England?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote