View Single Post
Old 27-03-2008, 01:08   #74
Benipete
Resting in Peace

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Less , I'm going to disagree with you on his one , from my own observations children raised in gay homes have turned out better than children I know who have been raised by either "welfare queens" or "regular families", a couple of these children were adopted as "rejects" one by a male couple and the other by a lesbian couple , both children are mixed race, both were born HIV POS , one also had drug fetal syndrome , both of the kids are now teenagers and I defy anyone to show me two better kids , both are well educated (one is due to begin college inthe fall) both are well mannered , able to eat at a table using knives and forks with adults and hold a decent conversation without using the regular grunts and ughs, and niether has been in any kind of trouble
not long ago no-one would allow gay/lesbian couples to adopt ...(they were just perverts who would molest them) then social services found they had a problem , a lot of babies who they thought had no future, they were going to die anyway, and decided to let gay/lesbian couples take the problem off their hands .....well it turned out wrong , these "rejects" were taken into loving caring homes , not only they survived but they thrived , other couples I am aware of but do not know were not so lucky , but, and this is a big but ...they made the effort and tried (where regular adopters didn't want to know), so I think saying "normal couples" are the only natural environment for a child to be raised in is wrong .

ok , rant over
I think Less is trying to make out the differance between being a parent and being a guardian.I know the differance having been in both camps.Being a parent costs money being a guardian is a buisness and before you all get on your high horses and spout off remember i lived it from the age of 5 -quote for ten years(If it wasn't for us you'd be in the gutter)
Wrong if it wasn't for me they'ed be in the gutter.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote