Thread: Mugabi
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 17:43   #13
Eric
God Member

Re: Mugabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseyebarb View Post
Sorry, but you'd be wrong on the first count. We are now spending a larger share of GNP on "entitlement" programs than we do on the military, (including the current war.)

However, you are correct on the second point. Both Democrats and Republicans in Congress are addicted to spending. And three quarters of the money spent goes to things which are entirely unconstitutional. No matter how much revenue gushes into the Treasury, it is never enough to satisfy them and they are constantly borrowing more. A day of reckoning will come.....and the sooner the better as far as I am concerned.
Ok, so we take out the Republicans and the Democrats ... who is there left to vote for Maybe Ralph Nader if he is running again You are coming pretty close to anarchy here ... and straying a long way from Mugabe ... but I can't see anything wrong with spending the bulk of the national wealth on entitlement programs rather than another Nimitz class carrier .... soon they will have run out of Presidents to name them after ... I can just see it; we well soon have the USS Spiro Agnew
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote