Thread: Cannabis
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 01:25   #55
ANNE
Accy Goddess

Re: Cannabis

I saw a rather interesting documentary on TV. the reporter spent a month working in a cafe in Amsterdam, researching cannabis during her time off under medical supervision. The first joint she smoked made her violently sick because she wasn't used to it and smoked the full joint all at once. The next day, she smoked a different one and smoked it slowly. She was happy and relaxed.
She likened the weed to drinking red wine or spirits. The different sorts had different effects.
Test were done in a lab with her smoking and a test was done with her driving under the influence of drink with these dolls lined up had the dolls been babies they would have been dead. The drink had made her over confident.
Then she drove under the influence of weed. She was very cautious and more a danger to her self. The dolls were OK. It was concluded that reports in the paper were ott in reports of it causing any serious damage and the worse to smoke is skunk that's not mixed with tobacco.
I smoked it everyday all day for a long time and had no problems stopping. Wish it was as easy to give up tobacco. The only time i miss it is when i have a bad headache or am in a lot of pain with my arthritis.

Last edited by ANNE; 05-04-2008 at 01:33.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote