View Single Post
Old 14-04-2008, 19:10   #27
Bonnyboy

Re: mark speight died

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
Tin hat time !!

Now no-one has said this and I dont know if anyone apart from me will but I have absolutley no sympathy for this guy - he was a drug taking junkie - end of.
I dont care what he did, who he worked for etc, he bought coke from a dealer who supplies the streets of where ever thus keeping the chain flowing...thats wrong and illegal.
so his girlfriend over dosed on a cocktail of tablets and coke - big deal - it happens every day but cos they are half famous it makes the news..
they were both junkies - regardless of the amounts they took (something we will never know) - and as far as I am concerned all junkies deserve the same thing.
2 less from the streets and less money in the dealers pocket.

I know that will get some folks backs up but I dont care cos at the end of the day drugs are drugs are drugs - and it doesnt matter who you are - if you take them your a junkie.

I await the bad karma and to be shot down in flames.
He and his girlfriend may well have been junkies, but “once a junkie” doesn’t necessarily equate to “always being a junkie”

I don’t particularly sympathise with his death any more than anyone else I don’t know. I certainly wouldn’t wish him dead had he still been alive, just because he took drugs.

It's your opinion mate, neither good nor bad karma sent