View Single Post
Old 27-04-2004, 14:52   #9
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Aggrevating things about Women...

Now there are several answers to the toilet one..

1) They're not actually going to the loo, but are in mid conversation and feel the desperate need to apply lipstick.

2) They are going to the loo, but know there is no lock on the door (most town centre pubs in accy) Rather than try to sit on the loo with your leg stretched out to try and get your foot on the door, we use our mates as a doorstop.

3) they have gone to talk about somebody behind their back ( that's the usual one)

4) You know that your mate will have toilet roll in her bag, and there's a high chance that the pub won't have any (accy again)

5) She may also have a spare toilet seat secreted about her person, and some of the pubs round here don't have those either. Must be some sort of national shortage of loo seats or something.

6) Some women aren't comfortable standing in pubs alone, while their mate is half an hour in the loo, so they will accompany them.. Personally, I couldn't give a toilet seat..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote