View Single Post
Old 24-04-2008, 20:03   #30
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: mr britcliffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr View Post
See the post above yours?

Don't try and paint me as stupid because I'm a student. I haven't learnt about this from any lecture, I did the research in my own time. Trying to belittle somebody because of their age really doesn't wash.
And that is your answer?

You would rather cry about me teasing you for being a student rather than reply to something, about which after all, you, asked the question:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr View Post
What alternatives do you propose?
Believe it or not I happen to be a floating voter, I have never tied myself to one political party because I believe we all change some of our view points, two things have me thinking tonight however, one was a Labour representative that put a leaflet through my door but couldn't be arsed to close my gate! (proof of a caring party), the other is a blinkered young tory that instead of talking common sense hides behind 'facts & figures' that we all know can be manipulated either to suit us or to be dismissed as inaccurate.

Now can I ask you to come out from behind your smoke screen, stop pretending I've upset the inner student and reply to what I posted in reply to you?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote