View Single Post
Old 25-04-2008, 10:40   #88
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: General Election Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Oh trust me I do.

I watched Cameron being interviewed on a tour of leafy Surrey yesterday.

He was being interviewed by the BBC about crime, and the man from the Beeb told him the latest figures showed crime was falling, and if he'd been the person responsible for the figures he'd be boasting about them, instead of attacking them. Cameron gave the usual politican's response of not answering that comment.

Tellingly at the end of the report, the police chief constable who'd been in charge of Cameron's visit and had shown him round, said that crime was very noticeably down in the area.
Oh come on Rindi, we've got a party in Government that has spent the last eleven years spining the British people to death, whilst making us one of the heaviest taxed countries in Europe. We now have a Prime Minister that isn't even a good musical Joke, let alone a statesman. If your beloved Labour Party (I know yo keep telling us you've no political affinity) are so much better than he Tories why are they 18 ponts behind them in the polls and Brown is the most dislike PM since records began, he is actually making John Major look like a world beater