View Single Post
Old 25-04-2008, 11:35   #89
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: General Election Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Oh come on Rindi, we've got a party in Government that has spent the last eleven years spining the British people to death, whilst making us one of the heaviest taxed countries in Europe. We now have a Prime Minister that isn't even a good musical Joke, let alone a statesman. If your beloved Labour Party (I know yo keep telling us you've no political affinity) are so much better than he Tories why are they 18 ponts behind them in the polls and Brown is the most dislike PM since records began, he is actually making John Major look like a world beater
As you point out, unlike your good self, I'm not a member of any political organisation or party.

I will continue to criticise, or praise, whoever, and whatever, I see fit.

Just this past week I've highlighted three major issues I have with this government, as well as calling them sleazy on this very forum.

I guess that's the beauty I have of being non-partisan, unlike those of you who are active members of a political organisation, and who use Accy Web to spread one party propoganda.

I was genuinely disappointed yesterday with Cameron's interview with the BBC about crime. As was pointed out to him, if he was P.M. he'd be shouting from the roof tops about the fall in figures of reported crime, and taking all the praise.

He showed the same sort of reticence to comment that he exhibits over the question as to whether he ever took illegal drugs before becoming party leader. A simple yes or no would be so much more appreciated by the general public.

British politics is crying out for straightforward, clear, honest, leadership. Three things David Cameron has so far not shown he is capable of.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote