View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:46   #8
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Should Graham Jones resign?

Under no circumstances should Graham resign. He is the only councillor in Peel who actually gets off his bum and helps the community. Residents in Peel see Graham regularly and can contact him with problems any time of day or night, he always tries to help. This is more than can be said for our Tory councillor who, I had never heard of until I went to vote yesterday, couldn't tell you if he/she is male or female and, certainly don't expect to meet in the near future.

All political parties use spin and dirty tactics these days, that's life but, I will always vote for the people who show backbone, are committed to helping their community and are willing to put up a fight for what they believe is right. Graham will get my vote any day for his hard work in my ward and the improvements that he has made.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote