View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:30   #40
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Should Graham Jones resign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
in a word No, this is just another example of a narrow minded childlike view of how life should be your way.
Have to disagree cashy, every time JG is on here he is only interested in attacking Britcliffe, if he is interviewed in the local press he only attacks Britcliffe, the man has a pathological hatred for Tories, but whats more the people out there can see this. it may go down well a Party meetings, but it doesn't impress the public. I was talking to a friend only this week who is a life long Labour supporter, we don't usally talk politics, cuze its pointless neither of use will change. This week however he just said he wasn't voting, for the first time in his life. I asked why? the answer was "that lot down London are more Tory than Thatcher, and this clown who's Labour Leader here is only interested in slagging Britcliffe off, so I'll go straight to the pub on Thursday and sod the polling station. I can asure you cashy if Labour had taken control last night Cllr Jones would have been on here giving Cyfr and myself some amighty stick, so when someone like Graham loses at the polls (as in party leader, not himself as I believe he retained his seat) then I do not apologies for having a dig. I have always been of the oppinion that in politics if you give it out you have to be ready to take it as well, if you can't as the old saying goes cashy "If you can't stand the heat kep ot of the kitchen"