Thread: bail hostel
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 23:21   #61
Royboy39
God Member

Re: bail hostel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Perhaps being part of the E.U. we could let you have them?

You feeling smug in your little Spanish Ghetto, away from the woes of us ordinary folk, I have my own Grand childer, I want them to grow up and be happy here, not have to pretend they will have a better life coming to them somewhere else once they've fleeced their neighbours, I'll stay and fight for their future which must be better off because you aren't in it!

(Please, Please, prove me wrong instead of advising from miles away come back and fight for you own children's, children!).

Scoring brownie point is old hat.
My grandchildren have the opportunity to visit whenever they wish and so have my children who have both made a life for themselves and a good living in a very hostile environment.
I ran a completely legitimate business in the UK and have retired from that business without owing a penny.
I would not hesitate to advise my close family to think twice about the advantages of living in a country where you are treated fairly and accepted as part of the framework.
I will advise from miles away because my experiences in the county of my birth are not going to get any better with nerds at the helm, be it Labour or Conservative.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web