View Single Post
Old 26-05-2008, 22:57   #32
harwood red
God Member

Re: Asda Doing Their Bit

I went to morrisons on my lunch break early last week and they had started this... all well and good but..

why not give customers prior notice so they know to bring bags in (which I told them in no uncertain terms was out of order)

and they were giving one longer life bag free per customer and the charity ones were 10p... they may be stronger but you can't fit half as much in as they don't seem very wide!!!!!

I had a right jobsworth too, I do the shopping for the works tuck shop and had bought a massive amount of chewing gum, which is strong mint and I didn't want it to taint any other shopping so I asked for one of the small bags that they wrap meat in and she said she couldn't give me one!!!!!! That was until I kicked up a bit of a fuss, then she said...ok just this once... then I embarrassed the hell out of her by pointing out the next till along who was still giving out the old carrier bags free of charge!!!!!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote