View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 17:06   #105
g jones
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
In that case it would be bloody well totally irresponcible putting g.jones in charge, according to reports he can't even manage his own party let allone the council, only last week he had a toe to toe with one of his ex-councillors and because he didn't get his own way he walked out, real leadership, not
No. That is rubbish. Business had finished. The press said it looked like punch and judy. Cllr M Pritchard and PB talking about how standards are falling. The two bigger culprits doing a pre organised double act. One day when there is room to park policy I will tell the whole unpleasant truth about MP antics. Lest to say he went off on one because he didn't hear what he wanted to hear and because he didn't listen do what was said in the first place. He has taken the Tory whip hence his double act. I quietly said what was quoted and also left quietly. Because the press are excluded from pink papers, i leave to talk to them outside. How long before PB does pink papers first to try and stop the press talking privately to me ?

The press at PBs request over-wrote up the story which had no truth in its headline. No one there accepts the story as true.

So keep trying Mr Farrer. As Wilson said "you keep telling lies about us and I'll keep telling the truth about you"

PB used this in full council and credited it to McMillan. Funny.

Last edited by g jones; 01-06-2008 at 17:11.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote