View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 09:00   #54
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Getting More Than A bit Scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I haven't been asleep yet. You should have seen some of the stuff I deleted. It didn't even make sense.
To be quite honest a lot of what you say doesn't make sense blazey, but it is easy to see why our society is going down the tubes if we are continually turning out law students withy your perspective on life. It appears whenever there is a crisis the Government have a knee jerk reaction and pass more laws, we don't need more laws all we need its for the police to be able to inforce the laws we already have. Only this weekend its been said that new legislation will be brought in to combat underage drinking in public, why? Its is already an offence to be drunk in a public place no matter what age you are, end of. The first thing this government did was to ban hand guns, as if that was going to make the slightest difference to criminal eliment, you could just imagine couldn't you, "hey lads we can't go tooled up on that bank job next Friday Tony Blair just banned hand guns, we'll just have to go back to the sawn off". Since the dogooders took over everything in society everything's gone belly up, oh smacking children isn't the answer, well it was when I was young and there are a lot of people my age on here that will agree. A headmaster (oh Sorry Headteacher must be PC) said not to long ago that children using the "F" word more than 5 times in a lesson would be sent out of the class, 5 flaming times, give me strength. The only way is to get back to old values, where kid are brought up to respect authority, be it at home, in school, or the police, then and only then will life start to make any sort of sence