View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 09:10   #126
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Police Probe Vote Rigging Complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
I've actually just read the article in the observer and i thought it was funnier than a good episode of sarcasm from the south park boys.

how is a picture going to prove that bullying was happening?? is there a fist threatened at the person? or does it capture the voters tears and the look of fear??

there's always been for the past 3/4 elections anyway people stood around the polling station on blackburn road. always. and of all parties. when labour won it last there was loads stood outside doin exactly the same thing the conservatives were doin here. should those be investigated too? when i was walking past i heard some ladies shout out put the cross in the 2nd box at general no body's i think we should investigate the intimdation from them too. then again i do find asian women quite intimidating generally.

they want people to use the vote and when they do show an interest they complain about it?!

That is impossible to prove. before he died my father would often spend long periods abroad but it was still considered he was a resident here rather than pakistan. alot of the old folks who have done their duties so to speak often spend 6 months here and 6 months there coming back when they want and when they want some heat fly off to pakistan. are they moving or merely on holiday?

Mr G jones - ur throwing rocks from your crystal domed house. a whisper in your ear. i wouldnt. if it isnt mr t ali's fingerprints on the evidence it sure is labour red.
Nice one Mani, I think you have put everything in a nutshell

Last edited by jaysay; 03-06-2008 at 09:10. Reason: error
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote