View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 13:01   #5
slinky
God Member

Re: Stolen Wheelie bin - replacement not available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
SIXTEEN weeks! And they tried to fob me off on the phone saying no-one has ever had to wait before. I told them.... "I'm a member of AccyWeb. I KNOW they have!"
Hahahaha!!!

They are pathetic, and the waffle they come out with!! I'd be ashamed if I had to act so thick.

We had to ring up today. We fell behind while on our hols, so for the past few weeks, we have been behind with the refuse, so we have had at least 2 bags that won't fit in the bin, then when they empty it, them 2 bags go in the wheelie bin.... then, the next time, we have 2 loose bags again So today we hears the bin men and Ginger went out and said " Don't suppose we can just throw these 2 bags in can we?? They won't fit in the wheelie bin and we are 2 bags behind every weeks, that have to be left in the garden and they could attract rats " BLANK LOOK..... "No sorry, not allowed...." and off they went Rang up about it and told them about the holiday situation and the bags that were left out every weeks!! " sorry, we can't do anything about it "....... Fluff off then you dim wits.

Anyway.... I actually rang up for another recycling box cos mine was nicked, she said there is a back log, but she would send me a BLUE bag with handles on to replace my box, and she would order me a box... but it could take 3 weeks..... 3 weeks, yeah I was waiting 10 weeks for that box, and had to ring to see where it was!! It came 2 days later.... more like they had forgot

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote