Thread: Everyone
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 16:50   #49
accyman
God Member

Re: Everyone

Quote:
and what members get up to in their private life’s ‘offline’ has nothing to do with accyweb
i agree but why are people who are thratening,abusive and intimidating other members on this site still allowed to continue been here and not prevented from rejoining by contacting their isp and reporting them

if somone has a personal problem with somone in the real world then yes i agree it isnt accywebs problem but when that person uses this site to persue a personal vendetta then dosnt that part warrant the permament removal of the offender especialy when its more than the once?

dont get me wrong len you have been helpfull t me but if i sent you pms and karma comments saying i was going to come to your home and kill you then im pretty sure i would be banned for good

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote