Thread: Everyone
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 16:57   #52
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Everyone

I bet we've all been cheesed off with the site in the past.

I had two thread deleted in a weekend, and got told off, or that's what it felt like. The fact is I shouldn't have made those threads, but should have pm'd the moderators with what I saw as a problem. The moderators sent me a message, explaining why they'd been removed, and I could accept their point.

I'd hate to be a moderator. I think it is a fairly thankless task. On the whole I think they do a very good job as far as I can see. They try to be fair, and impartial, in my opinion. I'm sure mistakes do happen, but that's human nature, and like the rest of us, the mods are human. As Len said, they physically can't be on here 24/7, and rely on members to draw their attention to any problems that may arise.

If you read this Jen, I hope you do come back, because you'll be sorely missed. Your posts are informative, fun, and most of all genuine. All the things you are yourself.

Please think about it, and hopefully you'll be back posting soon.

If you honestly think you're being treated unfairly, leaving is giving in, and knowing you like I do, I know you're a fighter for what you believe, so bloomin' well stand your ground girl.

G xx

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote