Thread: bullying
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2008, 12:54   #40
Lilly
God Member

Re: bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Bit of advice needed please. My grandson is being bullied by bigger lads at school, it started off with kids his age commentng on his burns. He stood up for himself and ended up being the one getting told off. My daughter went to see his teacher and she was saying he shouldn't retaliate but why should he put up with cruel comments. Turns out the older brother of one of these kids has been holding him while the others hit him. It has got to the stage that he is saying he isn't well to avoid going to school. As speaking to his teacher didn't help matters so am thinking of going to see the head teacher with my daughter. He really doesn't want us to go to the school but we feel somehing should be done. What would you do????

If you are not happy with the teacher's response I would make an appointment to have a chat with the head teacher.

Your grandson probably won't want you to but that's what the bullies want.

It needs stamping out, now.