Thread: bullying
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2008, 14:26   #41
accyman
God Member

Re: bullying

is it the board of goveners schools have that you can goto if your not happy about somthing?

my son was getting bullied at school by a few lads calling him fat and after weeks of torment my son flattened the little punk which got him in trouble

his mother took the schools side and repremanded my son leaving him upset and frustrated because he was still getting bullied and coulnt even retaliate because he would not only get into trouble with the teachers but also with his mum

after a few weeks this situation came to my attention and i sent my son to school with instructions to thump the bully if he so much as uttered one bad word in his direction , i then rang the school and calmy explained to his head of year that my son would stop hitting this bully if the bully either learned or was told not to call him fat as i would rather see my son expelled from school than find him hanging off the end of a rope because of bullying

if your son is been held down and thumped by others i wouldnt contact the school i would contactthe police and ask for assault charges to be pressed

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote