View Single Post
Old 24-06-2008, 15:47   #35
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Heinz to withdraw 'Gay Kiss' advert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas.lee View Post
How is it 'over the top'?! There are countless adverts where we see a man & woman kiss.. but just because its two men you think its over the top and 'dont like it'! What you have basically just said is homophobic, and its people like you who give children of today the impression that homosexuality is wrong, which leads to bullying throughout schools, and other acts of discrimination such as racism etc.

Absolutely no justification for your comments.
O.K. you've had your hissy fit and proved yourself to be like Elton, you seem to be erring on the side of hetrophobic THE sexuality that although is considered the norm' isn't compulsory if you wish to sleep on the brown side of the sheets, fine, just don't expect it to be an easy ride!

Why on earth people like you call yourselves 'gay', I've no idea you all seem more depressed than happy, live with your sexuality and allow the rest of us to live with ours don't blame us because you're different, we didn't make you the way you are.

I hope you can come to terms with what is obviously a big issue for you but is of no real consequence to the rest of us.

Last edited by Less; 24-06-2008 at 15:55.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote