View Single Post
Old 27-06-2008, 17:41   #51
bullseyebarb

Re: The Price Of Oil !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Absolute codswallop.

You admit that you don’t give a fig for your carbon footprint just as long as you can continue your life style as you want and excuse it by saying that you are helping to maintain American’s full employment. And this in the full knowledge that there are millions around the world starving because their crops won’t grow because of changed weather patterns, which in all probability are cause by excess CO2 in the atmosphere.

In spite of your puerile denials and protestations that is being utterly selfish.
Because I don't buy into the carbon footprint fraud. Obviously, you think that man is so omnipotent that he is capable of altering the climate. What hubris.

The poor millions of whom you speak suffer less from the natural weather cycles than they do under dreadful governments, a lack of freedom and capital investment.

Maybe when that buffoon Al Gore quits flying around in a private jet, using up massive amounts of energy at his four homes across the country, all whilst preaching to us that we ought to stop harming the planet, I might reconsider. But I know that is not going to happen because this whole riff is about control and depriving us of our freedom. The elites will still be doing whatever they want to do.

bullseyebarb is offline   Reply With Quote