Old 05-07-2008, 13:17   #4
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: you will pray to Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Parents of children attending Alsager High School near Crew reacted in fury when two white boys were given detention for refusing to kneel and pray to Allah. 12 year old girls were also told of for not wearing muslim headwear as part of a religious education lesson. What is happening to this country. I accept that to learn about other religions in todays Britain is part of childrens education, but to me this is taking it a bit far. I just wonder what would have happened if muslim children had been made to pray the a Christian God, there would certainly have been quesions in the House, with dogooding Guardianist demanding a public apology to the offended kids, and the sacking of the teacher. At the moment the school arn't saying anything, but are making inquires into the insident. Whats betting its the last we hear about it
to me thats the problem jaysay- too many people accept to learn about other religions is part of childrens education. well i don't, as i said before do other religions learn their kids about ours? do they hell as like n why should they.?